Sales Representative (m/f/d)
Seiko is one of the few watch manufacturers in the world that carries out all steps of watch production in-house. Seiko‘s expertise ranges from the development of movements and the production of individual parts to the assembly of the movement, dial, case, bracelet and all other components. Seiko thus follows the traditional watchmaking craft of past times in combination with the possibilities of today‘s technology and is thus successful on an international level.
In order to continue to build the Seiko brand successfully in the Danish market, we are looking to recruit a
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (m/f/d) DENMARK
You will represent SEIKO externally and communicate the company’s brand philosophies and strategies. In public, you will always appear correctly, with cultivated manners and in a cooperative manner. You use every contact to further develop the company’s image and our brand.
- Sales combined with qualified advice and support of the existing customer base, taking into account the company strategy
- Expansion of the existing customer base with the aim of qualitative and quantitative development of the customer structure
- Supporting customers with regard to product range and presentation
- Ensuring product presentation at the POS in accordance with the decoration guidelines
- Preparation and implementation of product training
- Supporting customers’ promotional activities and events
- Gathering information on market development
- Successfully completed degree with focus on business administration and/or several years of professional experience in sales of products requiring explanation; preferably from the watch and jewellery industry or similar premium segment
- High level of commitment and willingness to achieve above-average performance
- Communication skills with internal and external partners, organisational skills and a high degree of initiative
- You speak Danish fluently and have good language skills of written and spoken English
- Result-oriented, structured, precise way of working, entrepreneurial thinking and an adept handling of MS Office 365
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a team of nice agile colleagues
- Attractive performance-related remuneration
- Company car, also for private use
If this sounds appealing to you,
please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and your availability by e-mail in English to Ms Böhmer: firstname.lastname@example.org.