Project Manager Offshore
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
Have you considered the Wind Industry?
…Then take a closer look on GWS!!!
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with offices located in more than 10 countries and over 1,200 employees working across the globe. Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services. GWS has a strong team culture, and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
ABOUT THE JOB
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager for offshore projects to be based in Fredericia, Denmark.
Responsibilities in this position include forecasting project scope, costs and time, and providing leadership to the many stakeholders, including technicians, managers, vendors, subcontractors, customers and clients. GWS relies on these leaders to ensure professional and efficient project plan execution, from manpower to commercial terms.
It is critical that you maintain a presence at the project site and have a proactive and solution-oriented attitude to our projects and begin each day with a focus on safety. You shall expect up to 30 days of travel per year.
- Efficient and effective management of projects as per contract and in compliance with local legislation and customer requirements
- Customer relationship management, ensuring that our customer’s requirements are fulfilled
- Project management from A to Z (from preparations and kick-off to evaluation)
- Pre-start site inspection and site-specific agreements (e.g. accommodation and subcontractors)
- Planning and resource allocation (equipment and manpower)
- Prepare, coordinate and maintain project documentation
- Regular contact with employees at site; demonstrating “visible leadership”
- Performance monitoring and follow-up; progress reporting to clients
- Manage budgets to control costs and provide guidance on budget variances
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of progressive project management experience preferably within the wind, oil & gas or construction industry
- High level of Danish and English proficiency
- Relevant educational background
- Able to plan and execute small and big projects and enjoys the challenge in making any of these successful
- Experience in driving a safety-oriented construction culture
- Technical turbine knowledge and experience in direct management is highly preferred
- Strong PC skills, with proficiency in MS Office, and knowledgeable of Project Management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Detail oriented, with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and research skills.
- Experienced negotiator and aware of the importance of communication and documentation
- Solution-oriented, flexible, systematic and self-starter. Cooperative and communicative at all levels; open-minded; with respect for other cultures.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
- We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity for professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority.
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organization, where you will have opportunity to work together with colleagues from more than 30 countries.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and in accordance with all local laws protecting different statuses.
Are you ready to show your full potential in the wind industry? Do you want to work in a field where your impact matters?
Then submit your application!
Please keep the following documents ready: Cover letter, Resume/CV and training certificates.
We look forward to receiving your application.
In case of any questions, please contact Monika Lübker by sending email to email@example.com.