Nielsen has been given the task of overseeing TV viewer data collection and analysis for all TV and streaming channels. We are for the team that will handle this task in the process of our continual recruiting the desired resources For details please see this link:
To enable our household mesuring solutions (receiving the data we collect) there is a need for a close technological engagement with our clients (TV broadcasters /stations) . This role has an emphasis on software solutions development in cooperation with our clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who can directly interface with our strategic clients to provide technical support for our SDK running within different Browsers on Windows and OSX and also within Apps on iOS and Android. The Digital Client Engineer is responsible for ensuring a smooth implementation experience of Nielsen’s SDK. This involves setting client expectations appropriately, keeping all tasks on schedule and within scope. Limiting engineering escalations by providing clients with technical support, examples and documentation.
- Oversee the entire SDK implementation project from the initial kickoff call, implementation, certification, to Google Play/Apple Store rollout.
- Manages technical relationships and act as an interface between Nielsen and client development teams.
- Identify possible issues, manage escalations and provide problem resolutions.
- Provide regular status updates & quickly escalate potential issues to ensure that our clients can integrate and certify the SDK within their app/browser launch timeline.
- Guide our clients through the SDK implementation process which may require on-site visits to work directly with their development team.
- Be the main technical point of contact. Proactively notify Nielsen engineering team (located outside of Denmark) if there are unique client environment variables.
- Work closely with Nielsen engineering and product leadership on all client concerns related to enhancement requests.
- Involved in the pre-sales process to ensure clean client onboarding through management of the initial deployment, by providing training, and creating client facing documentation.
- A minimum of 1-3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experienced understanding most major software architecture patterns with hands-on development.
- Technical pre sales experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to large audiences.
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal, and able to break down complex technical problems into simple terms
- High level english spoken as written - danish language skills is a plus.
- Must have superior analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experienced in using debugging tools including chrome developer tools and fiddler and/or charles for analyzing client code.
- Ability to multitask a wide variety of issues while remaining organized to ensure our clients reach their release schedule.
- Ability/willingness to post pandemic travel to other Nielsen projects internationally for engagement with assignments similar to those in Denmark.
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen
You will be part of a newly established team of in total 35 people who are all deeply engaged with a truly world first pioneering assignment, which has scope for going beyond Denmark. The work environment is professional and independent, but at the same time collaborative and relaxed. In addition to salary, pension and private health insurance are included, and you have 5 weeks of annual holiday + 5 days off. We have an employee canteen with a menu that you will not find better elsewhere in the city.
Application and addtional information
Please use the 'apply' link, and send your application letter / note and CV in English. Please note that we only have the opportunity to accept applications from citizens of Denmark / EU or persons who hold an unlimited residence or work permit in Denmark.
Nielsen works with a comprehensive diversity and inclsion policy, details of which can be seen below and on our website www.nielsen.com.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.