Business Development Manager Cloud & Interconnection Services (f/m/d)
DE-CIX (German Commercial Internet Exchange) is the world’s leading operator of Internet Exchanges. In total, at its 28 locations in Europe, North America, the Middle East, and Asia, DE-CIX interconnects over 2,300 network operators (carriers), Internet service providers (ISPs), content providers, and enterprise networks from more than 100 countries, offering peering, cloud, and, interconnection services. The combined connected customer capacity of all DE-CIX locations worldwide exceeds 80 Terabits, making it the largest neutral interconnection ecosystem in the world. DE-CIX in Frankfurt, Germany, with a data throughput of more than 10 Terabits per second (Tbps) and over 1,000 connected networks, is one of the largest Internet Exchanges in the world.
Further information www.de-cix.net
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager for our operations in Nordics. This position is home office based in Denmark, Sweden, Finland or Norway, with immediate effect.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who likes the idea of working for a leading Global player
- You will be spearheading our Business Development Efforts in the Nordics Area and develop our business with both new and existing customers
- You will lead and support the execution of business models from idea conception to full execution and program management
- You will represent DE-CIX at regional industry events such as Peering Forums or Capacity Conferences
- You will develop a network of partners that will sell our Enterprise service portfolio to Enterprises
- What also awaits you is an appreciative corporate culture and a cooperation in an international team of trustful like-minded network specialists, as well as great working conditions, exciting and diverse challenges in an innovative and international environment, within the framework of a crisis-resistant permanent contract with the world’s market leader in its sector
- Extremely friendly and supportive colleagues
What's important to us:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Interconnection, IP Peering, IP Transit. Knowledge on Cloud Interconnection and Cloud Computing in general is a big plus.
- You have several years of experience in a similar Business Development role, ideally in the Wholesale Telecom, Internet provider or systems integrator segment.
- Very good communication skills with customers as well as very good team skills.
- Your experience as a successful Biz Dev and Sales person is more important to us than your academic qualifications.
- Very good verbal & written communication skills in English (fluent) and Danish, Swedish or Norwegian native speaker
- Excellent MS Office skills. Any experience with a CRM or email campaign platform would be a plus.
If you are looking for new challenges in the network communication sector and know how to combine teamwork with a high degree of self-motivation and independence, we look forward to receiving your complete application, including salary expectations.