Project Manager with supply chain knowledge
If you are a positive and energetic Project Manager on the look for an opportunity to unfold your full palette of skills, we have just the perfect job waiting for you. As part of TrueCommerce Denmark´s overall transformation to match the challenges of the future, we are working to take our project management to the next level – and that is why we need you! In this job, you can make a difference to the benefit of your colleagues and our customers both locally and globally.
We are looking for a positive project management profile with a well-equipped toolbox related to stakeholder and risk management, to be responsible for delivering on our local and global projects.
If you are the one, you know how to set direction and you have the communication skills and the energy to contribute to the success of the team.
You can explain the “Why”, “How”, “Who” and “When” to our customers, and you can do so while respecting cultural and professional differences and with a good understanding of your stakeholder landscape.
You will be part of the EMEA PMO alongside 13 other team members.
Your professional CV comprises:
- A university degree within a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from working with project management
- Supply Chain experience and preferably an understanding of EDI and/or ERP solutions
- Experience in handling of customers and partnerships, locally and globally
- Driven by the ability to see solutions while working in a fast paced and friendly environment
- Ability to communicate on a high level in Danish and English
- Attractive surroundings in Birkerød, north of Copenhagen, close to the S-train
- Flexible working conditions
- Health and accident insurance
- Free body all mind treatments
- Great canteen facilities
- Social events; holiday party, friday bar, Kahoots, department activities etc.
- 77 engaged colleagues who are eager to work with you
Contact and application
Please send your CV and a few words about yourself as soon as possible via the button below "Apply online". If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Director, PMO EMEA, Peter Corneliussen at CP-PMO@truecommerce.com.
Please note that we review applications on an on-going basis and close the process when we find the right match – the sooner you apply the better your chances.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.