Finnish speaking Pricing Strategy Analyst for Denmark
Careers that Change Lives
We are looking for an experienced Pricing & Business professional to join us as a Country Pricing Strategist to support and work collaboratively with the Operating Unit leaders/Strategic account leaders, marketing teams, European Strategic Pricing team and the extended pricing and contracts team.
A Day in the Life
In this role, you will be developing winning pricing strategies in order to capture market share and maximize profit. You will be providing strategic and analytic guidance to the Operating Units in connection with tender submissions or other deals and implementing central pricing strategies and secure product launches for Finland. Assessing the impact of pricing strategies for Operating Units, capturing data and developing future strategy will be key parts of your role.
- EU-Tender work from pre-tender to end result
- Work with Operating Units upon new product launches to setup all applicable price points (Country List Prices, Targets, Approval levels) based on the value proposition of the product
- Analyse current contract coverage in coordination with the Contract Administrators and agree with Operation Unit on strategy for launching new products to accounts
- Run quarterly meetings with Operating Units in order to manage the tender/contract pipeline, discuss the portfolio and evaluate the strategy for the future
- Expert on Medtronic’s product portfolio from a pricing perspective in order to support the Operating Unit in product assessment for a tender/contract and to ensure leverage of the full portfolio
- Work with the Operating Unit on functional requirement points to facilitate finding the correct level of pricing
- Responsible for tender product & pricing strategy working closely together with the Operation Unit
- Responsible for running the tender pricing sign-off process in close corporation with the Operating Unit
- Perform post-tender/post-contracting pricing analysis and functional evaluation on Medtronic’s score vs. Competitors
- Perform Financial Award Impact Analysis
- Conduct analysis on Product mix, volume and revenue based on tender in order to optimize revenue share
- Work with business finance analysts to incorporate any new pricing decisions into revenue and margin forecasts
- Responsible for yearly Target and Approval Level (TAPS) review to implement the strategy in Vendavo
- Contract management and compliance reporting
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a Commercial, Pricing or Finance role
- Native speaking Finnish
- Previous work experience in the medical device industry
- Mandatory demonstrated successful experience in:
- Defining and implementing pricing, discounting and contracting strategies and guidelines, in both tender and private market environments.
- Strong commercial and business acumen, within some of the following: articulating principles of Marketing, market research (pricing/competitor), Finance (sales forecasts, CGS, P&L), Commercial Operations (tender processes and systems) and Value.
- Running detailed and insightful analytics and transforming analytics into insights into implementation, with measurable benefits.
- Interacting and influencing decision at highest level of the organization. Proven ability to map out current and to-be solutions using business process mapping.
- Experience of taking information from multiple sources and synthesizing conclusions for both functions and sales audience.
- Ability to present information in a variety of forms, including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and diagrams.
- Ability to convince and influence senior decision makers on the benefits, costs and risks of different approaches to pricing/value business problems.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, evolving environment and use an iterative method and flexible approach to enable rapid delivery throughout a multi-faceted organization.
- Proven background on developing and execution of Pricing Strategy.
- Resilience and ability to manage uncertainty to make decision with partial information
- Proven project management skills including ability to plan, prioritize and set goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to communicate complex subjects in a simple way to audiences of all levels
Nice to Haves
- Additional degree or certification in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance is a plus
- Team player
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Outgoing and friendly with a positive, “can do” attitude
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Inquisitive and open to new ideas and ways of working
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day.
When joining Medtronic, you’ll become part of a company that is recognised as a Top Employer for 2022 in multiple countries throughout Europe. Every day we strive to engineer the extraordinary all the while delivering excellent employee experiences and practices benefitting you and your career. Read more about Top Employers.
Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!