Be in the forefront of platform projects and pipeline development as Sr. Project Manager
Do you enjoy working in a truly innovative biotech environment and drive cross-functional projects in close collaboration with your team, then you might be our new Sr. Project Manager.
We are looking to add a new colleague to our team with experience within Project Management and Account Management of biologics projects to coordinate activities across internal and external stakeholders and handling of external collaborations.
As Sr. Project Manager in cross-functional drug development teams you will take the lead to ensure project deliverables are met according to timeline, identify resource requirements together with development team, drive risk mitigation strategies, associate action plans and issue resolutions.
As Sr. Project Manager, you are involved at the forefront of innovation and drive delivery using your project leadership expertise.
The role will encompass project management of both in-house drug development pipeline projects and of protein production in client projects for ExpreS2ion’s CRO business, as well as communication with internal and external partners regarding project scope and progress.
Your job and key responsibilities
- Curation, review, management, and reporting on pipeline projects according to timelines and associated budgets
- Lead and coordinate input from multiple partners (internal and external) to project decision points
- Coordination of client projects in our CRO business with pipeline activities
- Point of contact for external collaborators, fostering productive and collaborative partnerships
- Ensure flexible planning matching the shifting project demands over time, including scenario planning finding innovative solutions to challenges
- M.Sc or Ph.D with experience in the biologics-, pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Scientific background and experience within an area of molecular biology, cell culture, and/or protein production and purification
- Demonstrated project management skills within biologics, ensuring project objectives through the project lifecycle (PMI certification, PRINCE2 or the like is desirable)
- Experience from clinical stage development
- Experience with Key Account Management ensuring quality and effectiveness
- Experience in writing, reporting, and managing grant funded projects is desirable
As a person you must possess
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work as a team player in a multidisciplinary environment
- Strong interpersonal- and communication skills, well-organized, consistent and goal driven
- A positive mindset and drive to embrace challenges when facing obstacles
You will join the ExpreS2ion team located in DTU Science Park/Hørsholm where we are 30 dedicated colleagues ready to welcome you. The entrepreneurial spirit is very much a part of our culture. While we work seriously and result-oriented on reaching our ambitions to grow, we also insist on maintaining a good team culture, developing together, helping each other, and learning new things.
Choosing a position at ExpreS2ion will give you an opportunity to be a part of a company where the expertise of the employees is the driving force – setting the standard high for the future development of the company. We thrive in implementing new ideas, and decisions are made quickly, thus you can have a great influence in your own daily work.
The position refers to the Chief Executive Officer.
Benefits of working at ExpreS2ion
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That's why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ExpreS2ion, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only a good level of base pay, but also employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives tailored to support you at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ExpreS2ion Biotechnologies ApS is a fully owned Danish subsidiary of ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Stockholm. ExpreS2ion has developed a unique technology platform, ExpreS2™, for fast and efficient non-clinical development and production of complex proteins for new vaccines and diagnostics. ExpreS2 is regulatorily validated for clinical supply. The platform includes functionally modified glycosylation variants for enhanced immunogenicity and pharmacokinetics. Since 2010, the Company has produced more than 500 proteins and virus-like particles (VLPs) in collaboration with leading research institutions and companies. ExpreS2ion develops novel VLP based vaccines in association with AdaptVac ApS, of which ExpreS2ion owns 34%. For additional information, please visit www.expres2ionbio.com.
Questions to the position
For more details about the job or the company, please contact Bent U. Frandsen, CEO (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please apply as soon as possible since we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Apply with QuickApply on Jobindex.