At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at our website.
We are looking for a Sales manager, who will be responsible for Global and Local Accounts, building and maintaining relations to customers, negotiating sales and facilitating the growth potential in your markets (UK, Ireland & North Europe) for the sales of Powder Handling processing solutions and Powder packing technologies.
You will be based in Aarhus, Denmark – alternatively in Sweden, United Kingdom, Ireland, Baltics.
What you will do
- Drive Customer Management and Key Account Management in the market in alignment with other Tetra Pak entities.
- Execute local strategies for the Powder category and ensure capabilities in accordance with approved targets
- Ensure compliance to prevailing policies.
- Maintain agreed and adequate customer data
- Implement agreed pricing strategy in alignment with Business Stream Commercial manager and market Processing director
- Lead the team to drive effective opportunity management and accurate sales forecasting for responsible customers
- Lead the team to drive implementation of consistent commercial terms and conditions for responsible Customers in processing cluster
- Drive sales and actively develop long-term relations with our customers and market companies
- Listen to, understand, and analyze customer needs
- Design solutions and prepare business proposals
- Participate in customer meetings to present our suggested solutions
- Plan and run customer seminars, training, and presentations
- Technical support to customers and Tetra Pak market companies
- Active follow-up on inquiries, quotations, and customer satisfaction
- Handle receipt of orders and handover to our project department
- Reach budget goals and contribute to our growth ambitions
- You will be traveling up to 50% of your time
We believe you have
- 5+ years in Leadership Role and 7+ years in working experience and knowledge of:
- Food Processing Business - Sales Management
- Good knowledge of Powder Handling Business and Powder packing solutions
- University degree of Bachelor or equivalent (specialized on technical field is desired)
- Self-driven, proactive and highly structured individual with client focused mindset
- Fluent English language knowledge is a must
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, SAP is being an asset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize between them
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 27th of September 2022.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Rita Szitkay at firstname.lastname@example.org.