Are YOU our new Retail and Concession Manager in Le Creuset Scandinavia?
Le Creuset's large selection of quality products represents the best in kitchenware and our well-established high-end brand products sell well in our own 8 stores and a large number of concession stores in Scandinavia. We are now searching for a Retail Concession Manager who will be the driving force in all phases of sales.
We are looking for you who are results-conscious, energetic and who love working with the development of people in a team
Le Creuset is a concept company and in the role of Retail Concession Manager you lead the work within that in mind and work to ensure sales of our successful concepts. You work actively with optimization to achieve successful sales development and are driven by achieving extraordinary results. This is where your greatest drive lies – to constantly get a little better and exceed set goals.
Retail: You will be working very close with the stores managers and the staff in stores to secure and achieve the goals. For you, communication, development, and follow-up are important tools for leading your team’s goal-oriented and results-oriented with the customer in focus.
Concession: As responsible for concessions stores, you will be the one representing the brand where we do not have our own staff – is to motivate generic staff in the stores to sell Le Creuset and to make sure the corporation with customers is good for both parts.
The pace is high, and it is a changing environment you operate in, where no two days are the same and the themes change. You will in this role report directly to commercial manager in Scandinavia.
Why should you start working with us?
- We offer you a challenging and developing work environment where you get a lot of responsibility early on and the opportunity to influence Le Creuset´s success in Scandinavia.
- You get to work towards clear goals and in an environment characterized by our values: Passion, Integrity, Innovation & Excellence, Teamwork and having fun.
- You become part of a large team where everyone rolls up their sleeves and helps each other.
- Work with a recognized quality brand, high-quality products with a focus on the environment and people.
- A good working environment where we are keen to see each individual employee.
- Your main responsibility is to manage and coach our retail stores and concession stores so that they achieve their goals. You are responsible for setting the budget and reaching the budget, take ownership.
- You are responsible for the results and the people who work there. This means that you are responsible for leading the store manager in the store, as well as ensuring that you have an optimal composition of professional expertise in the store, and that your team performs the work in a satisfactory manner. For example:
- Careful planning so that all opening hours are staffed optimally
- Recruitment, and training of your staff
- Competent assessment of any complaints
- You are responsible for Le Creuset's concept and brand being managed in the best interests of the Brand.
- You are responsible for anchoring Le Creuset's strategy, guidelines and working methods to the store's employees.
- Responsible for creating and using KPI´s to lead your team.
- Follow up on activities and campaigns.
- First point of contact for all concession customers.
Your profile, Personal and Professional skills
- We are looking for you who have a strong desire to achieve results and, in addition to achieving goals, you want to surpass them!
- You have an analytical mindset and are used to reading and working according to KPIs, and have strong Excel skills.
- You strive for responsibility, teamwork, development and delivering results.
- You look for smart solutions to optimize and achieve even better results, you identify development opportunities and drive improvements, and you have the courage to question and stand up for your opinions.
- You understand the importance of well-functioning teamwork, and that this is required to run stores that will deliver strong results.
As a leader, you motivate, inspire, and develop your employees to exceed both their own and your expectations. You enjoy driving and leading change.
- You need to have strong communicative and analytical skills, as key figures, follow-up and coaching of employees are a large part of your everyday life as a retail manager.
- Experience with modern, innovative, premium brand retail best practice.
- Microsoft Office package.
- English and the Nordic languages.
We see it-as meritorious if you have experience from store operations in the retail trade and from some type of management position. Since as a retail manager you are responsible for several stores in different locations, a driver's license, and a positive attitude towards a lot of traveling in the service are a prerequisite for this role.
Furthermore, you act as Le Creuset´s local and regional representative and therefore we see you as someone who keeps up to date with local and regional product and sales trends.
You get a lot of freedom under responsibility, and a fixed salary. You will of course receive thorough training in all our products and become part of a larger retail team that is always behind you for sparring and questions. You will also participate in two annual sales meetings in Denmark.
Feel free to send your motivated application today, no later than 10th of October, Attach your CV and photo via below button "Apply online".
We call the candidates to a meeting.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact:
HR Manager Fredrika Högfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application.
About Le Creuset
Le Creuset Scandinavia is a subsidiary of the Le Creuset Group with headquarters in Tåstrup, Denmark.
Here lies the responsibility for the activities in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and the Baltics. We have over 110 employees, of which 30 are employed at our head office. We are a business in strong growth and voted Gazelle company by Børsen for 7 years in a row from 2008.Our Scandinavian head office in Tåstrup offers you a less informal organization with an appreciative management style and a strong focus on team spirit. We are imbued with great freedom under responsibility and therefore employee satisfaction is high.
Le Creuset was started in 1925 and today is still a well-known supplier of the highest quality kitchen equipment and includes different categories across materials, colors and designs, including the well-known cast iron products, stoneware, pots and pans in stainless steel and aluminium, as well as baking forms, kettles, grinders, wine accessories and kitchen utensils.
Today, the group includes approx. 3,000 people worldwide. Read more at www.lecreuset.no.
Apply with QuickApply on Jobindex.