HR Generalist Nordics (m/f/d)
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
The HR Generalist is an integral part of the Nordics HR team (Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark). In this role, you will act as the main point of contact for NielsenIQ employees in the Nordics, providing best in class support throughout the employee lifecycle.
Within the client group(s) you support, you will:
- Be the main point of contact for NielsenIQ Nordics employees to provide support throughout the employee life cycle
- Ensure our employees’ most fundamental needs are met by effectively answering employee queries, maintaining accurate employee data and connecting associates with the right tools
- Providing administrative HR support by drafting employment agreements, change memo’s and preparing reports
- Acts as subject matter expert on key HR policy, procedures and processes and bring forward recommendations for improvement in these areas when possible
- Support the Nordics HR Business Partner to deliver positive change outcomes in areas such as talent development, acquisitions, productivity review, or other change management initiatives
- Partner with local and global HR & COE (Center of Excellence) teams to provide information, support, and execution of wider HR initiatives
- Take an active role in the implementation of new HR systems/automation-based solutions for the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- At least 2 years of experience in an HR Coordinator or Administrator role
- Experience working in a cross-border matrix environment preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish, additional language skills in Finnish, Danish or Norwegian would beneficial
- General knowledge of employment regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Can-do attitude and collaborative mind set