At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
More information about Tetra Pak is available on our website.
We are looking for a Mechanical engineer at Tetra Pak Ice Cream Solutions - the world’s leading supplier of equipment and production lines for the ice cream industry - with solid competencies or strong interest in mechanical systems as well as solid competencies in mechanical engineering.
As a Mechanical Engineer at Tetra Pak, you will execute engineering tasks associated with engineering projects and customized solutions to the ice cream industry. You will become part of an international leading company, where you will have a dynamic working day in close collaboration with colleagues across the organization.
The position is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
What you will do
- Mechanical development, design, and review of technical solutions including structural and mechanical systems for Ice Cream machinery in close collaboration with your colleagues in the team
- Calculate and specify mechanical systems and components
- Create 3D design and evaluate a design in the terms of safety, functionality, cost, Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design for Serviceability (DFS), Verification and Validation, etc. by utilizing a systematic approach that simultaneously considers all the design goals and constraints for the product.
- Deliver innovative ideas by examining alternate techniques/approaches
- Support sales with customized solutions, specifications, and cost calculations
- Lead and solve tasks by being analytical and having a structured and systematic approach
- Troubleshooting and Problem-solving activities
We believe you have
- Bachelor's master’s degree in engineering with approx. 5 years’ experience, where we prefer some specialist knowledge and competences within mechanical systems
- Strong competences in calculating and creating 3D design of mechanical systems and components
- Experience with cross-functional products that, in addition to mechanics, include automation
- Extensive material knowledge and insight into metalworking / manufacturing processes, enabling you to make the right choices already in the design phase
- Acquired a good familiarity with the Machinery Directive.
- Experience within the food / dairy industry is an advantage.
- Familiar with ERP systems (SAP)
- Excellent English and Danish skills, both orally and in writing.
- You are a team player who is flexible in his thinking and can create collaboration across the organization both internally and externally.
- You are trustworthy, collaborative and contribute to an open forum for knowledge sharing among you and your colleagues.
- At the same time, you are motivated by responsibility, a high professional level, complex issues and by solving these together.
- You always strive for high quality and know how to convey your results and your professional knowledge in a visible way to customers and colleagues
- Currently you are eligible to work in Denmark
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements