Our mission is simple. We aim to inspire and fulfill curiosity across the globe. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results.
The role is responsible for providing administrative support to the Country Head and the management team.
- The role also takes responsibility for internal communication, knowledge of policy and procedures, as well as event and social activity organisation.
- The role is part time (30 working hours per week)
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of the Company, handling incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of some senior management
- To maintain diaries and assist the Country Head with planning and using time efficiently often requiring interaction with internal and external executives, and other assistants
- Arrange EU and international travel inclusive of logistical flights, hotel, car hire, and/or ground transfer plans
- Manage end-to-end process for leavers and new starter which includes the procurement of hardware and the security, technical, and material setup
- Provide general Admin support to the management and wider team
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues, and alerting relevant managers to upcoming deadlines and ongoing commitments where necessary
- Assisting in various project executions and team events as and when required e.g., Farewells, team dinners, Offsite Meetings/Conferences, Christmas parties, Company Volunteering Days, etc.
- Support for and co-ordination of Corporate VIP visitors.
- Support the employee social committee with event organisation and budget management.
- Provide Health and Safety and Facilitate support as cover, when required.
- Manage monthly internal comms program.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience working in a similar role in an international company
- Previous diary management experience
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workloads with a methodical and structured approach to working
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Previous management of confidential data
What we offer:
Competitive salary package.