Upgrades Product Specialist
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S (Tetra Pak Ice Cream Solutions) is the world´s leading supplier of machinery and lines for production, treatment and packing of Ice Cream products. More info: https://www.tetrapak.com/insights/food-categories/ice-cream
In your job as a Senior Product Specialist, you will work closely together with a wide range of people spanning between front end sales forces, customers, R&D engineers, product managers and marketing people. The role as a Senior Product Specialist requires that you focus on the current and future portfolio.
This will cover maintaining what we have developed, and to pick up ideas and leads across the internal organization and from the market to expand and improve concepts for the future within upgrades. You will be the driver that gets our concepts to the market and streamline our current solutions into reusable concepts that can be implemented on a wide scale.
Your daily work will be to guide our support specialists with the right material, so they can prepare our sales forces for the meetings with the customers. You will be part of a small team of 6 people and work closely together with our product managers.
You can expect max. 40-60 travelling days per year.
The position is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
What you will do
As part of the team you will primarily spend your time to:
- Create promotion material for the portfolio together with the product manager
- Train and educate the sales forces both in house and in our markets about ice cream machinery and upgrades
- Drive development projects focused on upgrades in collaboration with the product manager
- Support in the implementation of the overall strategic plan for the upgrades portfolio in collaboration with product manager
- Monitor sales and tendencies in the markets and globally
- Participate in customer visits and meetings globally
- Development of current processes to be more efficient in the general work throughout the department
- Pick up and execute on development suggestions from customers and markets
- Supporting with upgrades specialists
We believe you have
- Bachelor’s degree within machine engineering, electrical engineering, global business engineering or similar.
- 5+ years of experience with processing equipment – preferably within ice cream machinery.
- Positive and flexible approach, which makes you capable of coming across as service minded and with good communication skills.
- Fluent English level on a business level is required, Danish is a plus.
- Structured approach to your tasks.
- Technically curious with a mindset that constantly is looking at even the slightest opportunities for improvements on our existing portfolio.
- After sales mindset to see the opportunities that can improve our presence in the global market
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Tamás Adler at email@example.com.