Product Application Specialist (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Product Application Specialist (m/f/d) to join our team at the earliest possible date. The offered position is full-time and will require work on-site in our AstroNova Scandinavia office (Marielundvej 46A, 2 2730 Herlev, Denmark) and possibly global travel. The Product Application Specialist will report directly to the Product Director in Denmark.
- Analyse market and customer trends/needs
- Test and validate new product applications and integrations with various accessories or 3rd party products to develop and support sales opportunities
- Provide guidance and support to sales reps and partners for special applications and workflows
- Manage the product release flow
- Support channel/OEM teams
- Assist Product Development/QA team with usability improvements / feature requests and bug fixes based on testing or user input
- Train Technical Support Specialists and management on mini-press printing products in terms of installation, integration and service
- Continue internal education regarding the company’s product line
- Occasionally support Quality Assurance with test scenarios/cases
- Complete assigned customer-related projects
- Troubleshoot/repair complex technical problems or integration issues with the user’s equipment from remote or on-site
- Visit customer sites for installation support (typically for more advanced installations) and/or in-service training
- Lead person to conduct customer demos out of one of AstroNova’s demo showroom locations and at industry trade shows. Demos are done on-site or remote
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- It is an advantage to have working knowledge in one of the following areas:
- product owner/management
- printing software and graphics software
- background in printing, software and/or web handling equipment
- experience training end-users and/or colleagues preferred
- web control systems
What we offer – benefits
- Responsible, varied job in a growing, motivated team in a growing company
- Flat hierarchies, family atmosphere and open, international company culture
- Competitive pay
- Intensive onboarding
- Health insurance
- Opportunity for professional development and creative contribution
- 25 holidays + 5 personal days
- Contribution to a company pension scheme
- AstroNova stock purchase programme
- Company events and much more
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
If we have aroused your interest and you would like to become part of the EMEA service team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Human Resources Manager EMEA
We’re really looking forward to hearing from you.
We are AstroNova, the global leader in the development and application of data visualisation technologies. We deliver complete solutions that capture, process, analyse, store, print and present data in a variety of applications. Our Test & Measurement, Aerospace and QuickLabel and TrojanLabel product identification brands serve the data capture, avionics, packaging identification and specialty printer industries. Our direct sales and service centres operate in the USA, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Denmark, the UK, India, China, Malaysia and Singapore. In addition, our products are sold and supported by 200 authorised dealers worldwide.