Sub-project Manager* Industrialisation
HARTING stands for strong connections - around the world. As one of the leading international suppliers of industrial connectivity, we connect customers to their digital future. And as an employer? We connect over 6,200 people at our headquarters in Espelkamp and at locations worldwide. With great colleagues, ever new opportunities and innovations around IoT and artificial intelligence. In doing so, we remain true to our roots: as a regionally connected family business that remains firmly grounded despite being high-tech. Find a connection to a unique future with us: Yours!
Become part of the international HARTING Technology Group at our location in Biel (Switzerland) as a Sub-project Manager* Industrialisation
Here you will ensure strong connections:
- Planning and procurement of new equipment for the development of new products in the area of network interface connectors
- Investigation of costs for the equipment and derivation of product manufacturing costs
- Creation and updating of the process sequence in coordination with the respective production plants and suppliers worldwide
- Proactive communication with the internal and external interfaces and responsibility for the creation of product master data in SAP
- Independent planning, organisation and coordination of all necessary measures is essential for this transfer function
- With your knowledge you are an expert in toolmaking and assembly and will be part of an interdisciplinary team in the Development Department at the new site in the Innovation Park in Biel
This is your connection to us:
- Completed further education (university of applied sciences/higher technical college) or equivalent education
- Several years of experience in a comparable function
- with expert knowledge of toolmaking as well as in the areas of plastics, zinc die-casting or sheet metal
- Well-versed in the use of MS-Office and knowledge of SAP
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written) as well as good knowledge of German or French
- Motivation, proactiveness, communicativeness, determination, assertiveness and enjoyment of collaborating in a project team are the main features of your personality
Good reasons to “plug and stay” at HARTING:
- Temporal and financial participation in external training and further education
- Very easy to reach with public transport (2 minutes on foot from Biel/Bienne main railway station)
- Personal and hierarchical development perspectives
- Regular campaigns to maintain and promote the health of our employees
You can expect an interesting field of activity in an open, family-oriented company culture as well as support with your personal and professional development.
We look forward to receiving your application! Send us your application documents (letter of application, CV, references, diplomas) with salary expectations.
* All references to persons apply to all genders.