Key Account Manager - North Jutland
About the role:
As Key Account Manager you will maintain and grow the sales district North Jutland. You will qualify and identify potential customers, maintain current customers and grow the market actively by visiting customers frequently and involve a close professional relationship with the Internal Key Account Manager (IKAM).
In this role you are supposed to be based in the region of North Jutland.
What you will do:
- In collaboration with the IKAM, proactively drive sales in the district, by fully exploring, understanding and implementing our value proposition and our sales processes to customers
- Manage, maintain and develop the customer portfolio
- Whenever the occasion appears, represent RS Group with professionalism, engagement and RS competencies and behaviour
- Expected split between customer facing time and administration and planning would be around 80/20
- Meet and exceed objectives for turnover, margin, RS Pro- and e-commerce share
- Build up a professional and proactive relationship with customers
A bit about you:
- Business qualifications – degree or equivalent
- Sales experience, preferably in B2B
- MRO, OEM and/or electronic product knowledge and industry awareness (e.g. competitor landscape, key suppliers, market segments) would be nice to have
- Excellent Danish language skills are a must
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns. Moreover, there are benefits included like sales bonus scheme, company car, pension scheme and health insurance.
We are RS Group
RS Group plc (formerly known as Electrocomponents plc) is a leading global omni-channel industrial product and service solutions provider to customers who are involved in designing, building and maintaining industrial equipment and operations, safely and sustainably. We stock more than 700,000 industrial and electronic products, sourced from over 2,500 leading suppliers, and provide a wide range of product and service solutions to over 1.2 million customers. With operations in 32 countries, we trade through multiple channels and ship over 60,000 parcels a day.
Our vision is to be first choice for all our stakeholders, and we know that starts with our people. At RS we want everyone to show up to work as themselves and know that they will be supported and encouraged to develop and grow. We want work to be a place that excites and empowers, a place where you can be passionate and challenge people to think differently.
We want to hire the best talent, people who share our values and understand that when we act with respect and humility, we can do great things. That’s why we’ve put our purpose at the heart of our organisation, we want to make amazing happen for a better world. We empower our people to make a difference, innovate to make more possible and deliver to make it happen.
Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
RS Group Brands: RS, Allied Electronics & Automation, RS PRO, OKdo, DesignSpark, IESA, Synovos, Needlers and Liscombe