Co-pack Planner Gum & Candy Nordic – 6 months FTC
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
In this role you will lead co-packing operations in term of service, cost, health and safety, quality, food defence, sustainability, legal requirements and policy compliance. You will work with internal and external (third-party logistics vendors) business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution. In addition, you will execute such activities as inventory management, interface monitoring, track and trace, claims management, invoice management, compliance execution (Health, Safety & Environment, quality, risk management), tenders support and third-party performance management.
How you will contribute
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate administration and replenishment of co-pack production
- Support the management team by inventory and bill of material management
- Manage weekly production purchase orders, creating PO’s based on advised volumes and ensuring timely closure following completion of production.
- Ensure that the prices, work in progress (WIP) SKU’s and bills of materials in weekly production purchase orders are correct to prevent pricing, product costing and inventory discrepancies
- Ensure the timely and effective delivery of WIP and packaging items, supporting the co-packers, transport and distribution centers with short notice WIP requests to enable production in line with plan
- Resolve logistical, administrative and/or invoice-related issues relating to delivery failures or mismatches
- Monitor inbound and outbound transport movements to and from the co-packers
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Logistics, co-pack, manufacturing and/or replenishment experience
- Ability to solve problems, action-orientated and persevere during setbacks
- Able to organize workload and time to deliver high standards, must be able to work to deadlines and set own priorities
- Able to build positive working relationships and work collaboratively
- Experience in relevant SAP processes
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Timeliness and accuracy are of paramount importance
Experience & technical skills
- University degree, preferably Supply Chain, Financial or Logistics education.
- If you have worked with commodity planning, procurement, production, and sales of fast-moving consumer goods, it is an advantage.
- Experience of SAP APO, BI and Excel is a clear advantage since a very large part of the work is carried out in these systems.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
More about this role
What competencies we are looking for:
- Priority Setting: Understanding and managing the key issues and success criteria.
- Composure: Able to deal with ambiguity and perform under time-pressure, good organizing skills.
- Learning on the fly: the ability to analyze complex issues and make appropriate decision.
- Self-Development: demonstrating personal learning flexibility.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelez Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
No Relocation support available.
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Watch a video about our company by clicking here!