Nordic Logistic Project Lead
Are you our next Logistic Project Lead ensuring we continue to act for a sustainable future?
We are now searching for our next Logistic Project Lead with a Nordic scope! In this position, you support our Nordic organization in our journey towards a sustainable future.
At Air Liquide, we believe that diversity among our employees creates creativity and dynamism, which is the source of our success. We therefore welcome everyone who is a Risk Management enthusiast to send in an application!
Purpose of the organization, competencies and structure in the team
The mission is to support and lead strategic and operational cross-functional projects/programs to achieve our ambitious goals within the department to meet and enhance customer satisfaction and at the same time contribute to an effective operation across departments Production, Asset and Logistic. The project lead will, together with cross function peers, collaborate and be responsible for driving and supporting the projects in execution, planning and prioritization as well as ensuring proper processes and methods to successful execution. Understands Air Liquide operations KPIs and defines long term actions to improve them.
Nordic Logistics has 3 main pillars where the mission is to have an excellence performance every day within customer satisfaction, sustainability and safety. We ensure that our external and internal customers are handled in a professional and calm way with focus on efficient transportation on time, reliable transportation fleet and safety first in all our actions and decisions. Nordic Logistic covers Dispatch transport planning, Fleet maintenance, Logistic project and Logistic Quality & Safety.
Your mission and how you’ll make an impact
At Air Liquide, Safety is the first priority. This role directly contributes to that ambition. This role works with risk assessments across the whole organization with our own facilities, projects and customer installations. The role has peers in the Nordics and the other subsidiaries in the NEC cluster. Through communities within the Group there are also opportunities to exchange and join working groups.
Tasks and Responsibilities
At Air Liquide, Safety is the first priority and risk management is the fundamental part of the Safety work. This role directly contributes with deep knowledge about process risks and risk reduction methods.
- Lead and facilitate Projects/program
- Organize data quality management
- Identify key needs/pain points
- Proposes solutions and communicates with relevant parties
- Execute risk mitigation plan
- Prepare and provide business cases
- Define close the loop process with stakeholders
- Change management for stakeholders
- Analyses performance in PowerBI and define actions to improve
Who are you?
To be successful in this position, we believe that you have:
- Analytical skills / Data driven
- Data management (extract data and create data tables (EXCEL/Google tables/Self BI)
- Digital skills (general affinity / interest for IT applications and tools)
- Individual KPI within each project
- Overall project execution
- Data quality indicators
- Customer satisfaction KPI
- Strong adaptability is required in this position
- Master 1 or 2 degree or equivalent in supply chain or engineering // or Bachelor degree with operational experience
- Supply Chain - Logistics > 3 years are preferable
- Project management > 3 years are preferable
- Good relational skills (internal and external)
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Solution focused
- Team spirit
- Listening capacity
- Ability to process information quickly
Knowledge and know how
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Good knowledge of Project management
- Good understanding of the Supply Chain processes
- Good knowledge of change management
- Good understanding on how to analyze data
- Proactive approach and adaptation of new Air Liquide technologies
- Continuous Improvement culture
- Fluent in local language (Danish or Swedish) and english language
Why work for us?
We offer you a position in a company that understands that when you grow, we grow.
Air Liquide is one of the world’s leading suppliers of gasses, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Since our creation in 1902, we have grown and remained as a solid organization which is today present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients. Through our sustainability initiatives, we take action for our continued growth in a low-carbon society with a transition to a clean and sustainable industry.
We work continuously to create a fantastic workplace where we encourage innovation, inclusion and collaboration with great career opportunities both nationally and internationally. We also understand that our success is built on engaged and happy employees, and we therefore ensure job security and work life balance.
This position is located in Malmö and you will be reporting directly to Allan Witt, Nordic Logistics Manager.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Allan Witt, +45 28432616.
Ready for your next challenge?
Apply via email, slavica.vasilevska-SC@airliquide.com as soon as possible. We will review applications as they come in, so don’t hesitate to apply already today!
This recruitment is handled by our in-house recruitment team. For that reason, we do not want any contact from recruitment/consultancy agencies. Thank you!