Nordic Omnichannel Marketing Manager, Women's Health
At Astellas we are making treatments that matter to people. We are tackling the toughest health challenges putting the patient at the heart of every move we make. We have developed ground-breaking, innovative medicines in immunology, oncology and urology. Our medicines are extending and saving the lives of cancer patients, making transplantation possible and improving the quality of life for those living with conditions where needs are often overlooked. We take a patient-focused approach, that allows us to convert brilliant early science into treatments and solutions that directly improve and save patients’ lives. From lab to clinic to patient, we focus on the most promising science, empower the best talent to pursue it, and develop life-changing solutions alongside the best partners.
About This Job:
In this role, you will get the opportunity to prepare an exciting launch of a first-in-class treatment for a medical condition within the area of Women’s Health.
As Nordic Project Manager, you will be responsible for designing and executing campaigns to increase disease awareness and ensure scientific education across the Nordics, through digital channels and by leveraging relevant networks within Women’s Health.
- Develop and implement the local patient strategy and drive local tactics and initiatives, based on insights from the market and patient journey.
- Drive planning and execution of campaigns, including content creation and channel optimisation, with primary focus on disease awareness and patient activation across the Nordics.
- Collaborate with the Brand manager, the Sales teams, Communications and the Omni-Channel Operations team, as well as external marketing agencies, to build and deploy an effective digital engagement strategy for all affiliates.
- Implement and localize strategic global or regional projects or materials, in collaboration with content reviewers such as regulatory, legal, medical and compliance.
- Continually analyse, evaluate and take corrective actions in order to achieve the brand objectives. Take ownership of assigned projects/tasks end-to-end.
- Support and take part in the planning of the Nordic Operational plan together with the brand team (Brand manager, Business manager(s), External Affairs/Governmental Affairs, Communications, Medical Affairs, etc.).
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience with omnichannel marketing (from campaign planning and execution to monitoring and optimization), with a deep understanding of digital marketing tactics (e.g. websites, email, paid media, social media, SEO, mobile apps, etc.)
- Ability to understand brand strategies and objectives, and translate these into planning and execution of campaigns, content creation and activities.
- Excellent project management skills, with attention to detail, sense of urgency, and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Self-driven and able to work independently while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, able to deliver results through influence.
- Fluent in at least 1 Scandinavian language, and excellent level of English.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience in the pharmaceuticals industry and/or with OOP products (prescribed, out-of-pocket) and/or with women’s networks
- Experienced in working with external marketing agency in the digital space, including scoping, co-creating campaigns and overseeing delivery
- Experience with the Legal/Medical/Regulatory review process and local rules and regulations
- Digital Marketing/Marketing/Omnichannel degree or equivalent.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and diversified job with a broad range of duties
- Opportunity and support to continuous development within the company
- Hybrid working – Candidates must be located within a commutable distance of the office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.