Solutions Engineer, International Public Sector
See yourself at Dataminr
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be one of the most important Dataminr Public Sector sales team members. You will be a trusted advisor to Account Executives, Sales Specialists and our current and future customers across Europe. A security-focused technical liaison and subject matter expert on all things Dataminr, you will develop and share compelling stories that excite your customers and make them eager to hear more. This role is fully remote, with up to 20% travel. Fluency in German and Spanish or Italian is required.
At Dataminr, we are creating a team of talented builders, creators and visionaries to have a real-world impact on how organizations respond to fast-emerging events as they unfold. We are 850 talented individuals, spanning seven global offices, united by our passion to use AI for the greater good and be agents of positive change in our company and in our communities.
We offer a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you healthy and happy:
- Company paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and their dependents
- Generous PTO, unlimited sick days and remote working options
- Paid parental leave and family forming benefits
- Company equity (RSUs)
- Reimbursements for mental health and wellness apps
*Benefits offered for full-time employment only.
At Dataminr, we serve a global community made up of many cultures and strive to reflect the diversity of the world in which we live. We stand for social justice and we lead with empathy. We foster a culture of allyship, standing up for those who face systemic barriers to equality. We actively condemn racism and discrimination in any form.
We believe our differences give us strength. Our employees are empowered to be their best, authentic selves through various opportunities, such as our robust employee resource group (ERG) network, individual learning and development funds, and more.
- Help uncover the business impact of the Dataminr solution value to customers and support customer proof of concept (POC) efforts
- Develop tailored presentations and demonstrations of Dataminr’s solution to articulate use cases and value to customers and prospects, as well as develop and deliver training presentations to peers, Account Executives, and other teams within Dataminr
- Collaborate closely with the Post-Sales Customer Success organisation to support solution design, POCs for expansion efforts, integrations, and related implementations with a cybersecurity focus
- Provide in-depth customer support using direct API and ESRI integrations, training, and understanding to customers and internal to Dataminr
- Assist in professional services deployments, technical training, and presenting at or attending industry seminars and/or trade shows
- Participate in selling the value of Dataminr through recorded presentations, live online, and in-person product demonstrations
What you bring
At Dataminr, we value you for who you are. We encourage you to apply for this role, even if you don’t meet every qualification. Our candidates are reviewed on the basis of their skills and potential to succeed.
- 5+ years of hands-on Sales Engineer or Solutions Engineer experience supporting Public Sector clients and Conducting client discovery calls with sales representatives
- History of conducting assessments and/or evaluations, including managing expectations, deliverables, and complex systems, as well as the teams that support them
- Experience in Enterprise or Cloud Security, including cloud/SaaS platforms, data/information protection, network, endpoint, NOC/SOC, GIS, or MSP-related cybersecurity desired
- Comfortable presenting to individuals and/or teams, including technical staff through C-suite
- CISSP or other relevant cyber-security and/or cloud security certifications are valued
- Experience in technical consulting and conceptual solution design, as well as an understanding of sales for ArcGIS Connector implementation and Direct API implementation
Dataminr, the world’s leading real-time information discovery platform, delivers the earliest warnings on high-impact events, emerging risks and other critical business information far in advance of other sources. Recognized as one of the world’s leading AI businesses, Dataminr enables faster response, more effective risk mitigation and stronger crisis management for public and private sector organizations spanning global corporations, first responders, NGOs and newsrooms. Most recently valued at $4.1B, Dataminr serves more than two-thirds of the Fortune 50 and half of the Fortune 100 companies and over 650 newsrooms worldwide.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect and process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminr's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy and applicable data protection laws. By providing your details and applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.