Loss Prevention Executive Nordics
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our Hybrid Work Model.
The Loss Prevention Executive is responsible for executing the Loss Prevention Strategy and Actions
- To deliver proscribed training/accompaniments with associates engaged in the recovery process
- To minimize losses at all CHEP locations E D P through Operational actions
- To protect the Company's Legal Title to our assets through Operational Actions
- To Maximize the recovery of our assets from Misusers and low/non-returning locations
- To impact IPEP in a positive manner and so support Brambles overall Profitability and Cash Flow
What will you do?
- To work with the RLPM DACH& Nordics to deliver the Loss Prevention Strategy to maximize recoveries and reduce Losses
- Implement programs designed to reduce loses and control CHEP assets.
- To work closely with the regional FSE CSE colleagues and HRR etc to gain local Supply chain intel.
- Use provided data to inform their actions
- Build relationships with Supply chain allies to support the strategy ie Environment agency, DACH govt, Police etc
- Work with Operations, Transportation, Customer Service, and other functions to minimize loss exposure and maximize loss prevention and control.
- Use the defined recovery processes for major pallet finds that can act at speed
- Applies best practices, standards, and processes to achieve effective system operations, efficiency, and savings.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on a broad range of security standards and disciplines and drives all loss prevention and audit initiatives and strategic planning.
- Ensures all contacts are captured and recorded in Salesforce
Who we are looking for?
- A strong knowledge of the law to ensure investigations are not derailed because of legal mistakes
- Loss Prevention/Police/Military/Security/Investigation Background
- Experienced with court proceedings
- Good communicator, interpersonal ability and presentation Skills
- Ability to identify problems, collect information and offering strategic solutions
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodology
- Basic understanding of internet security and social media investigations
- Microsoft 360 & Digital tools user, data mining user a plus
- Commercial experience post Security force desirable
- Basic understanding of internet security and social media investigations,
- Law Enforcement experience gained in the Police or Military or Security Services
- Industry recognized qualifications. (Certified Safety & Security training, Wicklander-Zulawski, CPP, TAPA, Logistic/Retail Loss Prevention studies, Criminology, Private Investigator, Security Management, Police or Military training)
- Fluency in English and in Swedish and any other Nordics Language is a plus
What do we offer?
- Long term, international career growth & opportunities,
- Strong team collaboration within the Nordics region,
- Competitive Salary package with annual bonus,
- Company Car & flexible mobile working arrangement,
- Options to purchase Brambles Shares & Private Retirement Fund,
- 3 Days paid leave for volunteering.
Preferred Level of Work Experience
5 - 7 years, Hybrid Remote
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.