Sales & Support Technician – After Market Solutions
What you will do
At Johnson Controls AfterMarket Solutions in Holme, Aarhus, we are now looking for a new colleague to support the Johnson Controls Industrial Refrigeration branches and indirect channels with aftermarket products & services, as well as sales support.
AfterMarket Solutions has four primary offerings:
Remanufacturing of replacement compressor blocks and rebuilding of older compressor blocks in connection with our exchange program.
Carrying out factory overhauls of customers’ compressor blocks.
Sale of support/replacement equipment for plant reliability and energy optimization.
Retrofitting of older Johnson Controls legacy products to products from the current product program.
In this role, you will report to the Sales & Product Manager for AfterMarket Solutions, and you can expect 2-10 travel days per year in connection with on-site support. The team consist today of 26 employees with different competencies, and all with the common goal to deliver top class service to our customers.
How you will do it
- Prepare quotations for global customers and contact specific suppliers.
- Identification of existing products and provide technical support related to this with Sabroe Sales Tools.
- Provide technical support and carry out sales of our support equipment (air purgers, WDO’s and retrofits) from both the office and onsite.
- Support the office sales team with technical matters related to industrial compressors and plants.
- Support our customers with troubleshooting on both compressor and plant related issues
- Carry out practical handling of orders in cooperation with the AMS sales team
- Support creating reports on compressors and other jobs
What we are looking for
- Background within mechanical engineering or similar
- Technical education with a high level of understanding of refrigeration plants
- It is considered a plus if you are also well acquainted with JCI Frick, Gram, Stal and/or Sabroe products
- You are experienced in teaching, and you have practical experience with industrial screw and piston refrigeration compressors
- Fluent in verbal and written Danish and English
- Ability to present complex technical information to stakeholders in an understandable way
What we offer
- Exciting & challenging business opportunities
- Innovative world-class products
- You will work with a team of outstanding competence in a nice and informal atmosphere
- High employee satisfaction and trust in the team
- We prioritize work-life balance, and you will also have the possibility to shape and form this position
Does this sound like you? Then send us your application today via the buttin "Ansøg" as we screen continuously.
For further information about the role, please contact Sales & Product Manager Jesper J Jørgensen at +45 25 50 78 97.