Sales Representative, Respiratory Intervention – Finland and Denmark
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute.
We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have a long-term sustainable impact.
Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
A Day in the Life
- Growing sales for customers across the full Respiratory Interventions (RI) product portfolio through digital communication and direct engagements.
- Managing tenders and contract requirements.
- Working closely with the Nordic Tender&Pricing and Customer Care Team as part of the Commercial RI Team.
- Delivering best-in-class support to our Critical Care customers.
- Promoting the RI product portfolio with best practice, clinical evaluation, demos and product training.
- Identifying target accounts, developing opportunities & building solid account plans.
- Conducting regular business reviews with main customers.
- Fluent in Finnish, Danish and English
- Live in Finland or Denmark
- Strong presentation and communication skills - online as well as face-to-face
- Ability to analyze market trends
- Manage customer needs, set priorities & grow opportunities
- Ability to work and navigate in a large international matrix organization
Nice to Haves
- Ability to build strong internal and external networks and collaborate easily with others
- Ability to work with digital technologies
- Results driven – someone who likes to take ownership and set challenging goals
- Work in a structured manner- as most of our business is from tenders, it is important that you are able to work with large and complex files
Careers that Change Lives
Would you like to bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions ? This position is an exciting and new opportunity to work with Medtronic’s Patient Monitoring and Respiratory Interventions businesses. Currently part of Medtronic, Medtronic has announced its intention of separation of Patient Monitoring and Respiratory Interventions businesses to advance the future growth and innovation of PM and RI and to reallocate investments and resources within Medtronic. The intended separation would provide our team a bold opportunity to unleash our potential and move with even more speed and agility. Apart from Medtronic, we would leverage increased investments to fuel meaningful innovation and further amplify our impact on patient care.
In the Respiratory Interventions Division we provide products, services and solutions to the most critical areas in healthcare; the Operating Room, Emergency Room and ICU. Here you have a great opportunity as an experienced professional from the medical device market to gain greater independence in your work and join a truly dedicated global team.
Our motto is: Patient Safety In our hands!
At Medtronic, you will find a diverse team of innovators who bring their unique backgrounds and their individual life experiences to work every day. We work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners, we believe it’s the only way to drive healthcare forward.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurance
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/Skills Lab
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)