NPDI Project Manager (f/m/d)
The JELD-WEN Group is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of complete door and window solutions. For our European PMO department we are searching for an NPDI Project Manager that could be placed in all European JW locations.
Can you motivate and engage people around the task to deliver excellent results? Can you brand your projects and perform clear communication to stakeholders? Are you an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record within New Product Development Implementation in an international environment? And do you thrive in an international business environment with high complexity and many stakeholders? Then you might be the right candidate!
You will be managing various types of projects, such as New Product Development Implementation, Product Change Implementation, Optimization, and Compliance Related Projects. Main purpose is to optimize usage of resources from different departments to secure a maximal output in terms of value generation, while reducing the time needed to achieve such goal.
- Manage and coordinate a large cross functional team in different projects across Europe to secure plans are executed accordingly, maximizing PMO Europe’s results
- Your key contacts for this role will internal be Operations, R&D, Product Management, Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales and Marketing
- Manage the project, process, and project team with a focus on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Innovation (SQDCI)
- Deliver according to scope and reduce project duration by increasing team efficiency
- Ensure transparency and a clear communication to your stakeholders
- Remain within the target of your financial budget per project
- Live by the JELD-WEN Values and lead by the JELD-WEN Leadership Model, to build businesses ethically and safely, to invest in people, to inspire customers through innovations, to deliver on our promises and to improve every day
- Ensuring adherence with all compliance standards and operate with integrity at all times
- Being an ambassador for the PMO department and create good relations and business partner in the internal European organization
- Work collaboratively with the European PMO team in delivering continuous improvement of JELD-WEN’s Tollgate processes and procedures
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project and Portfolio Management and a proven track record within New Product Development Implementation in an international environment
- 3-5+ years’ experience in R&D/Operations/Sales
- Experienced with Projects of high complexity and within large multinational matrix organizations with many stakeholders (preferably within similar industry)
- Project Management certification is an advantage
- General good business and process understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills including experience building relationships at all levels of the organization and beyond borders
- Strong personality with a „can do attitude”
- Ability to motivate and engage people to deliver excellent results
- Willingness to travel within Europe (5%)
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities. For this position we are offering an attractive market oriented salary, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Interested and motivated? Then let's talk about your and our expectations. Take your chance, we look forward to receiving your application. For questions, please contact Silvia Rotter, Talent Acquisition Business Partner CE Region: email@example.com