Business Development Manager Nordics
The Agfa-Gevaert Group develops, produces and distributes an extensive range of analog and digital imaging systems and IT solutions, mainly for the printing industry and the healthcare sector, as well as for specific industrial applications.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our experienced Sales team.
Located in Sweden or Denmark, the Business Development Manager will provide day-to-day sales activity to AGFA HealthCare customers, prospects and the AGFA HealthCare organisation. The BDM acts as single point of contact to key customers and prospects for Agfa HealthCare IT products & services. He/she is responsible for identifying opportunities, creating an account strategy, coordinating and controlling the sales process, managing customer expectations and negotiating contracts.
As a BDM you are responsible for:
- The development of a local sales strategy to secure new customers, by conveying the features, benefits and value proposition of Agfa HealthCare’s full portfolio of IT products to the different stakeholders;
- Creating and executing the account planning, in order to secure the installed customer base;
- Customer satisfaction, maintaining our brand credibility and the customers’ trust in Agfa Healthcare;
- Developing and managing profitable annual order intake and sales plans for our IT products and contributing to our competitive advantage by:
- Adhering to and promoting a strategic selling process where you support in defining and refining a consistent and reusable formula for winning new business;
- Developing and expanding consultative sales relations with decisionmakers within the customer's organization such as key management, executive management, CFO, CIO, CEO, CMIO, …
- Improving the accuracy of detailed forecasts and sales pipeline reports;
- Managing customer relationships, setting clear customer expectations and communicating clearly with Agfa colleagues and customers to ensure a seamless implementation and follow up of customer escalations;
- Managing the bid and tender process with internal and 3rd party vendors;
- Business advice on our product roadmap, vision and business development plans;
- Monitoring industry trends, obtaining competition intelligence and sharing that information internally with the management and key stakeholders;
Location: AGFA HealthCare, remote in the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark)
What you bring to the table
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master degree in a healthcare or IT related field.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience with direct technical project sales in a complex sales organization environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experienced in selling healthcare IT solutions / medical software / PACS / RIS / VNA.
- You have a strong network within hospitals in Sweden, Denmark, Norway especially with the C-Suite.
- You are proficient in strategic selling concepts and/or comparable sales processes and tools. Knowledge of the Miller Heiman methodology or blue sheet approach is a plus.
- You are experienced with planning and developing complex businesses cases within budget limitations.
- As a strong team player you are able to maintain a high level of quality in a continually changing environment.
- You are able to work on multiple tasks and organize your time effectively to achieve your goals and objectives.
- You have an analytical mind and a solid process orientation.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and go the extra mile for our customers.
- You are willing to travel up to 70 % of time within The Nordics.
- You have strong communication skills (written and oral) in English. Any Nordic (Swedish, Danish, …) language in a plus.
What we offer:
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!