Head of FP&A Denmark – Can you be the driver in financial partnership, planning & analysis?
Swedoor/Jeld Wen Denmark offers you the opportunity to set direction and drive transformation…
Role Summary & Purpose
Our head of FP&A is responsible for driving forward the commercial and operational activities of the country organisation, as a business partner to the country commercial/operations and support services leads, hands on support to the team on the monthly work towards providing financial oversight, reporting, analysis & supporting key business & strategic decisions with Country P&L, BS, CF responsibility.
Furthermore the role as head of FP&A is to be a strong communicator, as well as financial advisor within the larger matrix corporate manufacturing company, where you are able to set direction for the FP&A team and extract the right information from the financial reporting, leadership meetings etc.
The right candidate for this role should apply a strong "can do" attitude and be eager to go above and beyond, to get the right results in FP&A for the region manager and European leadership team.
This position is offered as an “on site” in Sdr. Felding with some travelling time expected, for visiting our 2 additional sites in Løgstør and Herning.
What your impact will be
- Financially validating, reporting, forecasting & insight to commercial, operational & support services performance, including volume, price, mix, inflation, productivity/sourcing savings, cost out actions, TWC and capex projects, new business, new product and markets
- Provision of key commercial, operational and support services related KPI’s and analysis for actual forecast, budget, the Monthly Operating Report (MOR), board packs and any other reporting
- Lead the co-ordination, consolidation and production of all FP&A /Business Reporting activities and deliverables for the country – Financials, Forecast, MOR, Budget, Long Range Financial Forecast etc.
- Ensure adherence with all compliance standards (in JW Financial Processes & Procedures, USGAAP and Local GAAP) and operate with integrity at all times
- Working with Head of Accounting and ensuring accounting is complete and accurate, achievable, supported by financial analysis
- Governance over commercial and operational related activities and FP&A reporting deadlines
- Add tangible financial value through ownership of the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and longer-term strategic planning
- Spend analysis/forecasting for COGS OH and SG&A teams
- Preparing & presenting country performance, inc. high quality reporting and analytics to provide actionable insights across the business.
- Providing data and reporting to support the challenging of ROI of key commercial and operational decisions.
- Own and drive data integrity across all entities within region in accordance with JW Europe financial standards e.g. BOM’s, Labour rates, Routings to drive accurate product costing, transfer pricing and profitability analysis
- Improve and streamline current processes – eliminate waste/duplication
- Develop, coach & lead the country/entity FP&A team
- Drive FP&A team transformation – move away from reporting to value add business partnering
- SAP / One Stream Functional Super User (Data, Analysis, Reporting etc.)
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working in a multi country/cultural role, preferably within manufacturing
- Excellent business acumen and sound financial understanding of what underpins performance. along with the ability to communicate numeric and financial information to non-Finance stakeholders
- Good relationship management and influencing skills
- Strong and effective team manager who enjoys developing people, supporting the team on everyday tasks and being "hands on" on financial analysis
- Ability to challenge the status quo and facilitate a continuous improvement culture
- Comfortable working with big data sets and translating results into meaningful analysis and incorporating into forecasts
- Advanced excel skills with experience and initiative in building robust financial models
- Experience working in a global matrix managed organization
- Advanced excel skill and experience and initiative in building robust financial models
- 5yr+ of mid to senior management experience in a finance or accounting organization,
- Experience working in a global matrix managed organization
- Knowledge of financial consolidation systems – One Stream/HFM/Hyperion
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP/Oracle
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Competitive salary and benefits package, matching role and candidates background
- Exciting and challenging work environment.
- Collaborative and inclusive company culture.
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity and contribute to the success of Swedoor/Jeldwen, please submit your resume and cover letter through the application process.
Should you have questions regarding position or company, please contact our responsible recruitment partner for Nordic countries, Jesper Laurholt on +45 28 43 50 63 or send an sms with name and number to +45 28 43 50 63 and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Please include “Head of FP&A Denmark" in the subject line.
We are looking forward hearing from you.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises, and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
About JELD-WEN Holding, Inc.
JELD-WEN is a leading global designer, manufacturer and distributor of high-performance interior and exterior doors, windows, and related building products serving the new construction and repair and remodeling sectors. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., the company operates facilities in 16 countries in North America and Europe and employs approximately 18,000 people. Since 1960, the JELD-WEN team has been committed to making quality products that create safe and sustainable environments for customers, associates and local communities. The JELD-WEN family of brands includes JELD-WEN® worldwide; LaCantina™ and VPI™ in North America; and Swedoor® and DANA® in Europe. For more information, visit jeld-wen.com.
In 2022, Newsweek named JELD-WEN as one of America’s Most Trustworthy Companies.
What We Offer
Investing in People is one of our Core Values, we strive to attract & retain great people! As such, JELD-WEN offers competitive compensation & benefits packages. As a global organization, specific benefits may vary, however typically including medical & dental, generous leave policies, retirement program, etc.
JELD-WEN is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation based on individuals’ physical traits, beliefs, and/or other characteristics that are protected under applicable laws.
JELD-WEN does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.